Country Pins...

Yesterday, I received two sets of country pins from Eurorail. I have been longing for these since my trip to Eastern Europe in April.

During the trip, my friend and I found that if we filled in a survey report for Eurorail after our trip and sent back our comments to them, then, they would give us either a set of country pins or a travel clock as souvenir. The country pins are fine and small. I liked them a lot and planned to fill in the survey report after we came back to Hong Kong. However, we did not find the survey report enclosed with our rail pass. Thus, my friend sent an email to our travel agent for me and asked about it. But the attempt was in vain. The agent said he had already enclosed everything in the envelope and he know nothing about the souvenir from Eurorail. So, I searched the website of Eurorail and sent two emails for enquiry about the country pins and asked how I could obtain them. One email was sent to customer service and one to the department responsible for the survey report.
There was no reply in the first week. So, I resent the emails to both departments. And, there was no reply again.
After another week, I received a reply fro a staff member of Eurorail for survey report and he stated that if we did not buy the rail pass through them or their representative office outside Europe, we could not get those country pins. I was disappointed but I understood because we did not buy our rail pass from their official travel agent in Hong Kong.

Time slipped by and I forgot about this afterwards.

In early June, I received an email from the customer service of Eurorail. They apologized for their late reply to my enquiry. What's more, they said they would send me a set of country pins as soon as possible once I provided my postal address to them. It was amazing and a big surprise to me. Within a month, I received two sets of country pins. The postal fee was EUR10, but they didn't' charge me anything.

What a special souvenir for my trip of Eastern Europe.



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

OUT

"彭博,你Out 了"

失蹤