電影節Part II











吻下來,豁出去I love this film as I love French's style-Crazy but truely that it could be happend...maybe, such crazy style is what I like.
Well, the laughing from the other two ladies proof of the crazy of french. No wonder, full house that night.@_@
" I have got hurt from you and it's a wound. But I would not blame you as wound is there and blame would not heal the wound quickly. I still have to wait for wound be healed slowly." This is a quote from the film when the acter wanna to seperate with her current girlfriend and being with his true love.


待應回憶錄


Good!

What a good and speical film and a touching film I had seen this year! It was about a story of a ordinary Czech man, his story happened in the years of world war II . It took place in the country i visited last year-Czech Republic. Oh...the Prague Palace recalling my memory of Czech.

電光滾石
MTV rather than a film

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

OUT

"彭博,你Out 了"

失蹤