Stealth in Prague






There was one unfortunate incident in our 18-day trip to Eastern Europe and it happened in the very last few hours of our last night in Prague.

After our shopping around Charles Bridge, the famous tourist spot in Prague, in the evening on 3 April, we wanted to go to the Central Station to collect our luggage and then to take the train from Prague to Budapest at 11pm. The six of us waited in the subway platform for the train to Central Station. It was rush hour and very crowded in the platform. When we got on the car, the last one of our friends who boarded lastly shouted suddenly. (I better not disclosed his name for some privacy reasons) and it caught our attention. But then the train door had already closed and the train started head toward the next station.


My friend was robbed of his wallet by four men. They took his wallet while he was getting on the train. When the door was closing, they ran away quickly.







While four of us went to the police station to report this. I and another one waited at the platform. I suddenly found that my friend's bag was cut by someone as well, the thieves in the Metro were very cunning as five of us didn't notice her bag was being cut by someone while we were in the platform! We didn't report her case to the police station since she only lost a pack of M&N chocolate bought in HK.









Looking back at the incident that night, I remembered that at the night of our departure to Prague on 31 March, my sister strongly advised me to pay extra attention for the stealth in Czech since one of her friends had been there and had such experience and almost lost money. We were robbed, perhaps, we were carried away in the trip. We thought a group of people should be safer against theft. And, perhaps our laugh and talking loudly attracted the attention of thief.





No matter what, I think we have learned a good lesson.

留言

Kwong寫道…
wow.... Your blog is great ar. It is pretty ar. You make me to think about how to present my Travel Diary ar..... ^ ^

Also, your English is great ar. Not all the words in your passage that I know ar. GREAT!!!!!

這個網誌中的熱門文章

OUT

"彭博,你Out 了"

失蹤