Black Friday

It was a poor day for me. I think Friday should be a happy day, at least, the weekend is coming. A minor thing that my supervisor got angry with me,then made me poor, better off this crazy place. If possible, I wish I could get sick today so that I won't to have face such crazy people..poor, life is petty difficult.

留言

DoraemonL寫道…
Noelle, hope u are fine now! Don't know what happened to u, but just wish u will have a happy work life again soon! Trouble is just temporary! Cheer up! I was also "reminded" cos I forgot to put up a poster, and have to explain to the "boss"! and he asked me if i need him to put that up! Crazy people around us! So forget it, enjoy your weekend! Keep smilng!
寫道…
my mood is getting better,thanks Amy. I still have to earn my living, and, "suffer the bad emotion from boss" is part of my salary, as said my friend...I agree it..somehow.

這個網誌中的熱門文章

OUT

"彭博,你Out 了"

失蹤