facebook

Friends around me asked if I have a facebook account and they invited me again and again, I said not yet created. Maybe I create it later since there are too much accounts and login name and password I have to remember.

You can reach some friends that you seldom meet over there...so what? if a guy never contact with you for over 10 years, he or she would not reach you once she or he finds you in facebook. Of course, to adding one more topic of meeting someone by internet in the boring living is not bad for many guys, includling me.

Thanks for the advanced technology that provide us many tools for communication with others, still, in the mean time, too less time to get along with too many friends and family members. @.@

留言

DoraemonL寫道…
u'r right. i got a facebook but i also feel the same. u will only communicate with those u are always contacting. simply meaningless to be able to search those who already forget who u are. well, communication is important, but genuine communicatione is the mosst treasurable.

這個網誌中的熱門文章

OUT

"彭博,你Out 了"

失蹤